Matt is FTE’s Director of Business Development and brings over 35 years of experience in management, market development, organizational development and training to the FTE Leadership Team. He has worked and lead business development and continuous improvement assignments in a substantial number of industries including Primary Metals, Chemical Processing, Power, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Food & Beverage, Manufacturing, and Institutional Markets.
Matt is responsible for leading FTE’s business development efforts for the FTE Microlearning platform which provides our clients with exposure to an extensive curriculum for organizational development around lean manufacturing and continuous improvement disciplines across numerous critical business functions.
Notable experience and accomplishments:
- Trained and developed over 50 Engineering Sales Professionals across numerous industries over the past 33 years with Ecolab / Nalco Water. Many of these professionals became executive leaders in business development, operations & sales management.
- Participated in numerous Total Plant Assessments in Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, and Manufacturing Facilities. These assessments targeted substantial environmental sustainability improvements in the areas of Water, Energy & Waste, while generating multi-million dollar impacts on TCO.
- Lead Corporate Account efforts in N America & Mexico in the Heavy-Duty Truck and Automotive Tier I Parts Supplier Markets. Generated enterprise platforms and solutions for continuous improvement with global leaders in these markets. These efforts lead to substantial impacts in helping strategic customers meet their corporate commercial and sustainability goals.
- As Corporate Account Manager supporting initiatives in the Transportation Industries, Matt worked with other executive associates to develop world-class programs and services in Paint Shop Operations. This led to extensive growth in numerous transportation sectors and enabled the formation of a Global Transportation Division for Nalco Water in 2018.
- Achieved “Winner’s Circle” status in both 2017 and 2018 for enterprise growth achieved in the Heavy-Duty Truck and Automotive Tier I Parts Supplier Markets. This recognition is earned by the top 5% of Global Corporate Account Managers at Ecolab.
Prior to joining FTE, Matt served as a Business Development Manager in Aerospace & Defense for a global solutions company specializing in Water Process Services. Other notable assignments during his 33-year tenure included Corporate Account Management responsibilities for both the Heavy-Duty Truck & Tier I Automotive Parts Supplier Markets in North America & Mexico, and numerous Sales Management responsibilities in North America.
Matt holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering from Michigan State University.
< Leadership Team