Elise Martinson is the Administrative Assistant with FTE Performance Consulting. Elise brings experience working within an industrial supply and distribution company, with a focus on superior executive administrative business partnership for Partners and Principles. She is passionate about servant leadership and delivering results to drive operational excellence. Throughout her career she has refined her knowledge, skills, and abilities to support multiple executive leaders by always being one step ahead.
Notable experience and accomplishments:
- 8 years Senior/Executive Administrative Assistant experience
- Manage multiple priorities and provide solutions to issues to ensure leadership successfully meets the needs of the business
- Mentor for 5 years to multiple assistants
- Successfully supported the daily operational functions for 4 executive leaders. While providing additional administrative support for 40 team members
- Supported a company wide project to streamline deactivation requests within Microsoft SharePoint; successfully trained team on new processes, and reduced volume of requests by 89%
- Provided superior service by delivering relevant products and services that met the needs of customers through multiple service channels at branch locations
- Developed an on-boarding program and successfully on-boarded Senior Director, Strategic Account Executive’s, Business Development Executive’s, Business Development Manager’s, Senior National Account Manager’s, and National Account Manager’s
- Created multiple forecasting tools for Directors and their teams to consistently capture information with built-in measurables
Before joining the FTE Core Team, Elise previously worked as an Executive Assistant at a large MRO distribution company. In this role, Elise partnered with multiple senior leaders to ensure the sales region ran smoothly, allowing them to focus on moving the business forward.
< Leadership Team