Alec Lucci is a Project Engineer with FTE Performance Consulting, located in Chicago, Illinois. Alec brings experience working within large project teams supporting key functions including change management, billing, compliance, budget forecasting, and project management within the commercial construction and transportation industries.
Notable experience and accomplishments:
- Led a process improvement team, conducting a multitude of workshops to drive for improvement efficiency, reduction of waste, and increased productivity
- Led a team of process improvement coaches, conducting training from the Director level down to support a lean problem-solving mentality, counter-measure development and escalation, and continuous improvement initiatives
- Assisted in standing up a project management office to centralize communication efforts, implement process standards, drive issue resolution and implement project tracking methods
- Development of project plans and cost benefit analysis to drive return on investment
- Supported the implementation of an internal material pull system, coordinating the flow of 80K parts to improve manpower utilization and maximize square footage within a large-scale fabrication and assembly operation
- Project team accountant on an $800 million-dollar multi-use sports stadium in Detroit, MI.
- Created, maintained, and monitored an active change order log
- Coordinated and managed meetings to discuss and evaluate all open change orders and their accuracy
- Assisted with monthly budget forecasting to determine project trends and acknowledge potential risk
- Interfaced with subcontractors daily to clarify payment applications and drive closure to open issues
- Created and maintained monthly billings to the Joint Venture within SAP project management
Prior to joining the FTE core team, Alec previously worked as a Project Accountant at a large-scale construction management firm in the greater Detroit area. In this role, Alec worked onsite amongst a team of project engineers, managers and superintendents to help facilitate the cost and change management of a multi-million-dollar sports stadium.
Alec holds a Bachelors of Science degree in Construction Management from Michigan State University.
< Leadership Team