Are you growing tired of zoom meetings and ready to get back out in the world? Do you enjoy traveling and working on interesting projects in multiple industries? Do you want to be surrounded by and learn from industry experts with 25+ years of experience vs. people with 1 year of experience repeated 25 times? If any of these questions resonate, then a career in consulting might be what you’re looking for.
Suppose you’re ready to ditch the 9-5, dive into something more challenging, and accelerate your business acumen. In that case, read on.
FTE Performance Consulting is an operations management consulting firm that helps industrial clients solve complex quality, delivery, throughput, and people problems. We deploy a reliable, integrated business approach that assures our clients a clear path to ROI.
Our team members are committed to exceeding our customer’s expectations and helping them raise the competitive bar across their company.
We seek like-minded individuals as Senior Advisor to work with our clients across North America. FTE Performance is committed to diversity and inclusion, and we offer a competitive wage and benefits package.
- Develop specialized knowledge and manage complex components of FTE projects
- Work in small teams with FTE Sr. Advisors and clients to build the strategies, capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and ensure those results will be sustained
- Support Client Engagements
- Serve as a trusted advisor in an area of expertise
- Work with Client Department Managers to implement new and improved processes and operations
- Project plans and organization support
- Presentations, CBA’s and written reports
- Gather, organize and analyze case and client information
- Gather and analyze financial and operational data
- Observe operations and determine necessary changes
- Develop solutions or alternative best practices to internal business systems and procedures.
- Support the development of new proposals, pricing models and client research
- Create written reports and presentations to make recommendations
- Coach others to achieve success in implementing new industry approaches and delivering lasting organizational outcomes.
- Anticipate and communicate project risks and find solutions for them
- 20+ years of work experience, preferred in an operating/line role, change management role or continuous improvement role
- Excellent client interaction skills, collaborative work style, and strong interpersonal and team skills
- Ability to effectively plan and lead the correct processes to reach conclusions in team discussions
- Ability to select and use appropriate tools for the job and perform technical research as required
- Ability to determine and create detailed business plans
- Polished and seasoned presenter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and data management skills
- Planning skills; critical thinker; and problem solver
- Microsoft Office proficiency required (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint)