Are you tired of Zoom meetings and ready to return to the world? Do you enjoy traveling and working on exciting projects in multiple industries? Do you want to be surrounded by and learn from industry experts with 25+ years of experience? If any of these questions resonate, then a career in consulting might be what you’re looking for, and you’re ready to ditch the 9-5, dive into something more challenging, and accelerate your business acumen. If so, read on.
FTE Performance Consulting is an operations management consulting firm that helps industrial clients solve complex cost, quality, delivery, throughput, and people problems in factory environments.
Our team members work on-site with our clients, and unlike big box firms that like to coach from the sidelines, we “get on the field” with our clients to help them increase their competitive edge.
We seek like-minded individuals to work with our clients across North America. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and offer a competitive wage and benefits package. Base salary ranges from $80,000 USD to $125,000 USD with bonus potential up to 25% of base salary. The base salary will be commensurate with relevant experience and expertise.
- Develop specialized knowledge and manage significantly larger and more complex components of FTE projects
- Work in small teams with FTE Sr. Advisors and clients to build the strategies, capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and ensure those results will be sustained
- Support Client Engagements
- Project plans and organization support
- Presentations, CBA’s and written reports
- Gather, organize and analyze case and client information
- Gather and analyze financial and operational data
- Support Sr. Advisors with specific consulting activities (examples may include: Work sampling studies, Industrial Engineering analysis, data gathering and analysis, tech research, etc.)
- Develop solutions or alternative best practices to internal business systems and procedures
- Support the development of new proposals, pricing models and client research
- Coach others to achieve success in implementing new approaches and delivering lasting outcomes
- Manage projects and progress with minimal supervision, including tracking metrics, handling complex analyses, and preparing communications to report back to client and internal leadership
- Develop practical recommendations and contribute to team discussions on implications of analysis; identifying implementation challenges
- Conduct or recommend options for employee training, as needed
- Make recommendations through in-person presentations or in written format
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and subsequently take a leadership role in exploring new ideas
- 3+ years of work experience, preferred in an operating/line role, change management role or continuous improvement role
- Perform initial assessments for clients; create presentations and reports from assessment finding
- Ability to determine and create detailed business plans
- Ability to identify project KPI’s; track and prepare KPI reports
- Polished and seasoned presenter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and data management skills
- Strong negotiation skills; planning skills; critical thinker; and problem solver
- Microsoft Office proficiency required (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint)
Bachelor’s degree is required, or equivalent years of work experience; MBA is preferred
- Full-Time, Salary + Bonus (based on a pay-for-performance structure)
- Position requires 90% travel: 4 – 5 days per week, minimum 18 days per month
- Physical demands require computer work, standing, sitting in an office and manufacturing plant environment, walking manufacturing plant floor multiple times daily required