At FTE Performance Consulting, we have a passion for making things, and we love to leverage our strengths and innovative thinking to help manufacturers achieve performance levels they thought were out of reach. Our core belief is that manufacturing is a cornerstone of all great economies, and all manufacturers can achieve greatness by providing their people with the right business culture, defined business systems, and a desire for continuous improvement.
We help our clients solve complex quality, delivery, throughput, and people challenges. We deploy a reliable, integrated business approach that assures our clients a clear path to high performance.
If this resonates with you, we have an opening for an Executive Administrator to join our team. The Executive Administrator will be providing daily support to the Partner Team. This role will work 100% from your home office. A successful Executive Administrator will require someone who has impeccable organization, is calm under pressure, detail-oriented, self-directed, and has foresight into the Partner’s needs.
FTE Performance is committed to diversity and inclusion, and we offer a competitive wage and benefits package.
- Provide daily support for the President, Chief Operating Officer, and VP of Operations
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Preparing and/or editing documents, such as expense reports, memos and invoices
- Creating spreadsheets, managing databases, preparing presentations
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Processing expense reports
- Booking travel (flight, hotel, car rental, dinners)
- Arranging meetings, team events, client dinners
- Assist with the production of client or Firm deliverables such as proposals, presentations, reports and spreadsheets
- Successful track record of contacting c-suite leaders and scheduling meetings
- Strong technical proficiency of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, and PDF editors)
- Advanced PowerPoint skills (ability to convey a clear and concise story from data and large amounts of information)
- Experience writing, editing, and preparing final documents
- Polished and seasoned presenter
- Ability to self-teach and work with new technologies
- Superior oral and written communication skills with a focus on client service and the ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative while maintaining high confidentiality
- Strong organizational and data management skills
- Strong planning skills
Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
- 8-10 years of experience working in an administrative or executive administrative role, preferably in professional services
- Position will work remotely – Virtual Office
- Office equipment will be provided (computer, internet coverage, cell phone, etc.)
- Position might require moving equipment up to 10 pounds or less
- Physical demands require computer work, standing, and sitting in a home office