At FTE Performance Consulting, we have a passion for making things, and we love to leverage our strengths and innovative thinking to help manufacturers achieve performance levels they thought were out of reach. Our core belief is that manufacturing is a cornerstone of all great economies, and all manufacturers can achieve greatness by providing their people with the right business culture, defined business systems, and a desire for continuous improvement.
We help our clients solve complex quality, delivery, throughput, and people challenges. We deploy a reliable, integrated business approach that assures our clients a clear path to high performance.
If this resonates with you, we have openings for Case Managers to join our team and help our clients across North America. The Case Manager role is a client-facing role responsible for aligning FTE resources to maximize results for our client while building lasting client relationships. This is accomplished through “boots on the ground” support to ensure exceptional delivery performance. The successful Case Manager will have a strong desire to contribute to the growth of FTE Performance Consulting and leverage creativity, agility, and an entrepreneurial spirit to advance within our company.
FTE Performance is committed to diversity and inclusion, and we offer a competitive wage and benefits package.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Track FTE resource utilization against project budget and expected deliverables (scope) to ensure that we are exceeding customer expectations
- Compile and deliver clean, concise reports using standard Microsoft office tools
- Determine appropriate KPIs to measure our improvement activity
- Develop objective Cost Benefit Analysis to document and demonstrate clear ROI
- Identify financial performance metrics to objectively measure improvements that result
- Monitor project performance, identify risks, and recommend countermeasures as necessary to ensure that project teams exceed client expectations
- Monitor and positively influence the outputs of our Sr. Advisors to ensure alignment to FTE’s high quality of output and maintain standardization across FTE case work
- Maintain day-to-day and frequent client communications, visits, and customer satisfaction
- Actively engage as a Sr. Advisor in case delivery when project scope or staffing requires
- Positively promote FTE’s value proposition and services
- Actively identify opportunities for new or expansion of existing business
- Support FTE Case Managers and Principals in building out project approaches, staffing, and translating customer pain points into new business opportunities
- Determine project loading (how much) and staffing models (who) to support this approach
Internal Firm Building
- Continuously work to develop, document, and improve FTE business processes and our approach and output for client casework
- Participate in annual Hoshin planning and internal project execution
- Participate in the vetting of candidates seeking to join FTE’s Core Team or Advisory Network
- 7+ years of relevant industry-related work experience
- 3+ years of relevant consulting experience desired, not required
- In-depth knowledge of project and program management methodology and techniques including project controls, budget, and resource planning
- Strong leadership and management skills leading high-performance senior teams
- Passion for coaching and mentoring others
- Expert in manufacturing strategy utilizing lean manufacturing, six sigma, and continuous improvement methodologies
- Proven experience in applying problem-solving skills (quantitative, conceptual, analytical)
- Proven ability to deliver results through influential leadership vs. positional power
- Ability to work independently and adapt quickly to project needs in a team environment
- Fosters teamwork and engagement; ability to integrate the client into the project
- Outstanding active listening skills; seeking first to understand and then to be understood
- Coaching others to use their knowledge and skill to overcome challenges
- Polished and seasoned presenter and facilitator, recognized by others as a strong communicator and collaborator
- Bachelor’s degree is required, or equivalent years of work experience; MBA is preferred.
- Full-Time, Salary + Bonus (based on a pay-for-performance structure)
- The position requires extensive travel; 4 – 5 days per week
- Physical demands require computer work, standing, sitting in an office and manufacturing plant environment, and walking the manufacturing plant floor multiple times daily is required.