Are you growing tired of zoom meetings and ready to get back out in the world? Do you enjoy traveling and working on interesting projects in multiple industries? Do you want to be surrounded by and learn from industry experts with 25+ years of experience vs. people with 1 year of experience repeated 25 times? If any of these questions resonate, then a career in consulting might be what you’re looking for.
Suppose you’re ready to ditch the 9-5, dive into something more challenging, and accelerate your business acumen. In that case, read on.
FTE Performance Consulting is an operations management consulting firm that helps industrial clients solve complex quality, delivery, throughput, and people problems. We deploy a reliable, integrated business approach that assures our clients a clear path to ROI.
Our team members are committed to exceeding our customer’s expectations and helping them raise the competitive bar across their company.
We seek like-minded individuals as Case Manager to work with our clients across North America. FTE Performance is committed to diversity and inclusion, and we offer a competitive wage and benefits package.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Plan and manage multiple projects effectively
- Facilitate meetings with key stakeholders to determine project scope, budget, and timelines
- Drive qualitative and quantitative results
- Manage project case teams, ensure execution and overall project quality
- Identify project risks and challenges and develop resolution plans
- Track project progress and identify and correct any project delays
- Maintain frequent client communications, visits, and customer satisfaction
- Provide advice to clients on business issues that extend beyond the immediate project scope
- Develop business proposals, SOWs, and other reports when required
- Build new and existing client relationships that are strong and lasting through exceptional delivery performance; with a focus on creating follow on business
- Provide support to teams through servant leadership and guiding their efforts to deliver strategic and sustainable solutions for our clients
- Strategic overview and reporting on all programs/projects to senior management
- Develop intellectual capital to build the FTE brand (i.e., technology, white papers, networking)
- 5+ years of relevant industry-related work experience
- 5+ years of relevant consulting experience
- Ability to combine elements of project management, team leadership, client relationship management, and strategy
- In-depth knowledge of project and program management methodology and techniques
- Strong leadership and management skills; ability to lead multiple teams simultaneously
- Strong interest and a passion for coaching and mentoring others
- Expert in strategy development; demonstrated organizational and data management skills
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing, six sigma, and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to budget and resource allocation procedures
- Proven experience in applying well-developed problem-solving skills (quantitative, conceptual, analytical)
- Ability to work independently and adapt quickly to project needs in a team environment
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in complex situations
- Fosters teamwork and engagement; ability to integrate the client into the project
- Outstanding active listening skills; seeking first to understand and then to be understood
- Coaching others to use their knowledge and skill to overcome challenges
- Polished and seasoned presenter, recognized by others as a strong communicator and collaborator with strong oral, written, presentation, negotiation, and strategic planning skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency required (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint)
- Bachelor’s degree is required, or equivalent years of work experience; MBA is preferred.
- 50% bonus based on attainment of goals and objectives
- Base Manufacturing and Transportation
- Position requires traveling up to 100% of the time
- Comfort with extensive travel; 4 – 5 days per week
- Physical demands require computer work, standing, sitting in an office and manufacturing plant environment, walking manufacturing plant floor multiple times daily required.