Process Engineer Consultant
- Integrate new manufacturing processes into the existing, updating relevant documentation.
- Evaluate tooling, equipment, and labor impacts specific to programs in the production area.
- Modify the existing Bill of Process for new program content in the production area.
- Review and process engineering release data into the facility for new programs.
- Act as process engineering lead for both programs’ build events.
- Create Elemental Labor for new program content, including elements and operation times based on carryover baseline data if available.
- Modify master headcount documentation to reflect any impacts of both programs to baseline headcount and tie to labor analysis to justify any incremental (or reduced) headcount.
- Modify existing Operation loading baseline to reflect both program’s impacts to baseline process.
- Make recommendations on improvements to new or existing processes to eliminate non-value-added work and balance labor across operations.
- Provide input to the existing Client PFMEA to reflect new or modified processes based on both program impacts.
- Support Supply Chain to provide relevant input to the existing Client Plan for Every Part (PFEP)
- Develop and maintain bill of equipment in the assigned process area
- Develop equipment and facilities bid specs
- Track procurement and installation of equipment
- Develop and execute equipment buyoff activities
- Provide design for manufacturability input to Product Development Group
- Provide process input to PFMEA’s
- 5 – 7 years of manufacturing engineering and tooling experience
- Manufacturing launch experience
- Coaching employees and frontline leaders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and data management skills
- Strong planning skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency required (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint)
- 100% travel to Tulsa, OK
- Must be onsite Monday – Thursday
- Starting immediately and projected end date February 2024 with possible extension work
- Position might require moving equipment up to 10 pounds or less
- Physical demands require computer work, standing, sitting in an office and manufacturing plant environment, walking manufacturing plant floor multiple times daily required.