Tim is an FTE Senior Advisor whose career spans over 27 years across manufacturing, operations, quality, safety, in the automotive and furniture industries. Tim is a published author and John Maxwell speaker, trainer, and coach. Tim has extensive experience in team building concepts and implementation.
Notable experience and accomplishments:
- Led training efforts for the Lexus ES350 launch program in Georgetown, KY. The team won JD Power platinum award in its inaugural year. This included working in conjunction with all departments. (body weld, paint, quality, assembly)
- As a safety early symptom investigation team leader, Tim lead a grassroots movement of over 200 team members voluntarily solving safety and ergonomic issues. This resulted in an award of a US Patent and an Ergo Cup award for most innovative design for equipment that reduced shoulder burden on the ¼ glass.
- Supported Toyota during the congressional hearings. Tim was chosen to attend the congressional hearings and was interviewed by multiple news sources concerning Toyota during that tumultuous time.
- Established a working team of people with developmental disabilities to sub assemble the exhaust brackets. This was a community outreach project requested as a project from the President of TMMK.
- As a unit level quality manager, Tim helped lead a cross functional team to reduce the defect rate by 1000% for our largest customer.
- In 2015, Tim was chosen by the John Maxwell organization as a top 100 leader in the United States. Tim was given the award after being nominated and answering a questionnaire. The questionnaire was judged by the John Maxwell leadership organization.
Prior to consulting, Tim was a Unit Level Quality Manager and supplier quality manager for Leggett and Platt’s adjustable bed group for 2 years. Tim held various positions at Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Ky over a 22-year period. In that time, Tim started a business partnering group that had over 600 members sign up in its first year. Tim also worked on the production line building over 1.1 million cars in his 22-year career. Tim has trained over 800 team members in quality, safety, and teamwork.
Tim is a John Maxwell certified Speaker, Trainer, and Coach.
< GLOBAL ADVISORY NETWORK