Terese is an FTE Senior Advisor with 32 years of experience in the automotive sector with expertise in Sales, Service, Parts, Quality, Customer Relations, Customer Experience, Advertising and Marketing. She is a strategic and entrepreneurial advisor with a proven track record of delivering innovative solutions and a penchant for building winning environments that reduce costs, boost productivity, enhance quality and elevate service levels for maximum ROI. Terese is an achievement-oriented facilitator comfortable working at all levels of organizations
Notable experience and accomplishments:
- Warranty Reduction lead to the Executive Vice President of Global Quality to oversee a $1.0B warranty reduction initiative at an automotive OEM. Responsibilities included developing and implementing analytic metrics, lead cross functional teams to implement solutions to fix production issues, optimize service repairs, streamline processes and implement validation standards.
- Designed, Developed and Implemented long term customer experience strategies at a major automotive OEM resulting in improving customer retention from 31% to 48%. Strategies included collection and consolidation of data presenting a 360 view of the customer.
- Facilitated multiple Cross Functional Operational Excellence Projects utilizing DMAIC principles resulting in an estimated $81.0M in Cost Savings/Avoidance. Projects entailed strategy development, cost savings/avoidance and process development/implementation.
- Developed and launched a customer leads program which generates over 3.6M leads each month with a conversion rate of 28.2%.
- Developed and launched a Dealer Data Share program, which allowed OEM to collect sales, service and inventory data from dealerships nightly. Work included identifying data elements, use case development, legal, privacy and IT compliance and launch.
- Spearheaded the development and launch of the Customer Sales and Service Retention Program. Involved requirements gathering, creative development, systems integration, tracking report development, communication logic, etc. Program resulted in closing rate of 33.2%.
- Championed a cross functional team of 50 people to optimize Core Remanufacturing Inventory needs resulting in $42.0M in cost savings and eliminating 8 weeks in processing time. Program involved methodology development, process optimization and Standardized Work.
- Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma, Certified Operational Excellence Leader and graduate from Harvard Institute Executive Leadership Program.
Prior to becoming a consultant, Terese held various Senior leadership positions for a major automotive OEM both in Dealer facing and Central office roles. In these roles, she designed, developed and implemented multi-faceted solutions to drive transformational change across varied functional areas of the organization.
Terese holds a Master of Science in Administration from Central Michigan University and a Bachelor degree in Marketing/Management from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota.
< GLOBAL ADVISORY NETWORK