Rick Hardin is an FTE Senior Advisor with a broad base of experience as an organizational effectiveness professional with a 25+ year track record. He has supported many C-Suite executives, operations leaders and divisional leaders, as well as functional initiatives aimed at leading sustained transformational change. Some specific transformation activities include alignment of manufacturing activities into an integrated function, organization analysis and redesign, globalization of core businesses.
Notable Experience and Accomplishments:
- Led the change, leadership and culture program pillar to enable over $150m in annual savings from a transformation effort at a recreational vehicle manufacturer, including 300% improvement in Safety Recordable Rate and 50% improvement in First Pass Yield
- Led the implementation of new business unit structure to enable revenue growth of over 20% in the global health are business of a custom plastics molding firm
- Led transformation program launch and PMO definition for multi-year, multi-site business and operations initiative which contributed to 50% improvement in time to market and new product revenues.
- Formed and led implementation teams focused on integrated culture change in support of major transformations at global plastics firm, recreational vehicle company, and paper products company
- Created Leadership Development content and delivered material and knowledge transfer for leader-led programs at the executive, mid-management and shop floor levels resulting in 35% increase in leaders certified in engagement and change management methods.
- Facilitated enterprise-level organizational re-designs to reshape companies from regional to business unit based organizations, as well as operations based designs implementing new operating systems (TPS) laying the foundation of operational improvements in reducing overhead costs.
- Designed the mid-management development program and co-delivered leadership modules to support multi-year Lean systems implementation credited with 25% efficiency gains.
Prior to joining FTE Performance Consulting’s Network, Rick was Director of Organization Development for Manufacturing at a large recreational vehicle company. Prior to that he was a Partner in the Leadership and Change Practice at a large Management Consulting firm.
Dr. Hardin holds a Bachelor of Science in Education from the University of California, Santa Cruz and a Master’s degree and a Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior from Cornell University.
< GLOBAL ADVISORY NETWORK