Kevin is a Senior Advisor with over 30 years of leading and implementing process improvements world-wide. He brings a hands on approach to Lean Initiatives and Quality Systems. Kevin has guided small teams and large, cross-functional teams, in a variety of industries world-wide including: Consumer Products, Automotive, Foods, Insurance, Health Care, Aerospace, Military and Electronics.
Notable experience and accomplishments:
- Coached/mentored hundreds of front line to CEO in Practical Problem Solving with a Lean lens (Jishuken) that have benefited both the organizations that they belong in and their own personal development
- Personally led 50+ Kaizen events where the focus is on quick, sustainable results while adopting a new set of behaviors. These events hit 90 day targets over 80% of the time
- Project Manager for several large projects including: Shop Floor layouts, plant re-tooling, new product launches, and green field plant starts
- Facilitated dozens of workshops that explore Lean Thinking and its deeper application. Most participants report back tangible results in 90 days
- Led development and implementation of Lean Production Systems for 10 organizations based on core values, not just tactics. Each becoming self-funding within the first year
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt with $5mm in personally led projects and development of 14 Black Belts. Additionally, trained dozens in various “colors”
- Facilitated two large culture transformations with 1000’s of participants that focused on becoming a learning organization where all associated become thinkers and problem solvers. Both organizations made it to the top 100 companies to work for list
Before dedicating his time to consulting, Kevin was the Director of Quality & Continuous Improvement for Simmons with complete responsibilities for their Lean Program which included oversight of 38 manufacturing locations. Leading up to that role, he held all levels of line leadership including Plant Manager of the world’s largest bedding plant and Director of Engineering. Kevin has led organizations in Consumer Products (Simmons), Automotive (White, now Lear), Plastics (TPE) and others.
Kevin has his BS in Engineering (Electrical) from New Jersey Institute of Technology. He also hold’s a Six Sigma Black Belt and is a Shingo Prize (Manufacturing Excellence) Senior Examiner for Utah State University.
< GLOBAL ADVISORY NETWORK