Chris DiMascio is a Senior Advisor in FTE’s Global Advisory Network. He has extensive global and domestic experience in leading and transforming with a wide variety of manufacturing operations. Chris has experience in the chemicals, plastics, metal fabrication and automotive sectors specializing on general management challenges, strategic planning, due diligence, process redesign, manufacturing strategy and reorganization.
Notable experience and accomplishments:
- Established a matrixed global operations team from bolt-on acquisitions to maximize divisional efficiencies
- Led reduction of working capital by $21M over 12 months through new supply chain alignment project, inventory turns analysis and redefining stock replenishment levels
- Drove global manufacturing asset base review to improve OEE and support changes in business strategy resulting in $20M in annualized cost reduction and $17M in working capital improvement
- Delivered $8M of continuous improvement savings across global fixed and variable costs through energy reduction programs, re-deployment of labor and six sigma efficiencies resulting in a 4.5% savings against budget
- Oversaw energy reduction usage of 4.1% across the company portfolio with global sustainability initiatives and site evaluations and operational changes
- Developed a company specific global Manufacturing Excellence program with targeted lean initiatives and executive level training to drive manufacturing efficiency across all divisions targeting areas in people, efficiency, technology and engineering which realized an improvement in company cost/sales ratio of 2.8% across all businesses
- Led design, construction and start-up of two (2) new chemicals manufacturing plant in Shanghai, China and multiple production lines across US manufacturing sites
- Drove the development and implementation of a new precious metal refining process resulting in $14M of new revenue.
Prior to working with FTE Performance Consulting Chris held corporate and divisional COO level roles with a global materials and technology company where he was responsible for developing and implementing company-wide operational performance programs and the full operation of multiple manufacturing sites around the globe respectively.
Chris DiMascio has a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Masters in Business Management from Penn State University.
< GLOBAL ADVISORY NETWORK