Carmine is an FTE Senior Advisor with program management experience in the automotive, renewable energy, consumer products and transportation infrastructure sectors in the United States, Canada and Europe. Throughout his career, Carmine has demonstrated ability to optimize integrated change in complex situations and consistently deliver positive results. Personal strengths are strategy development, operations management, supply chain planning and execution.
Notable experience and accomplishments:
- Developed and implemented lineside material delivery solution, including improved picking, kitting, and sequencing processes for startup luxury hybrid automotive OEM. The 6-month initiative resulted in a 20% reduction in non-value added material handling.
- Led and coached management teams across multiple facilities to achieve outstanding results throughout the supply chain. Reduced inventory levels by 35% while improving safety 78%, quality 33%, and on time customer delivery by 100%.
- Key member of Executive Strategic Committee with complete oversight on the deployment of Lean Manufacturing Initiatives across 21 facilities for major automotive value-added assembler.
- Led production and supply chain management team through a rapid plant start-up achieving full industry certifications for major bridge within 6 months of inception. Responsible for all aspects of manufacturing, supply chain, business organization structure and business development.
- General Manager for largest just-in-time (JIT) Tier supplier of modular assemblies in North America. Short lead-time processing of high-complexity inventory and production control systems with inventory turns averaging 250 per year. Managed all aspects of supply chain and operations within region. Led lean manufacturing plant start-up teams throughout the organization responsible for general assembly and quality organizations in terms of plant infrastructure, layouts, material flow and business processes.
- Managed full production of custom window coverings for over 120 stores engaged in mass customization, with rapid supply chain delivery model implemented with 30K custom-made units/week shipped to stores in three days. Responsible for daily production activities, material flow, planning and quality. Led Manufacturing team as interface between Product Engineering and assembly plant to achieve lean model.
Prior to consulting, Carmine was General Manager of operations for Canam Bridge Division in North America, Senior Project Manager for Alternity Power and Business unit Manager for Lehigh Fabrication, divisions of the Conti Group, Production Manager for Blinds To Go, a division of the Shiller Group, and General Manager for Mackie Automotive in Detroit, Michigan.
Carmine holds a D.E.C in Commerce from Champlain Regional College, St Lambert PQ.
< GLOBAL ADVISORY NETWORK